Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer is a integral part of our IT Department and organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced, technical individual to join us in this highly visible role.
The primary responsibility of the Senior BI Developer is to provide design and development expertise for creating and maintaining SQL Server BI stacks (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and SQL Server BI Databases. You will work on a team to maintain and enhance the existing company-wide Business Intelligence Platform. In addition, the Senior BI Developer has the secondary responsibility of being part of the IT support team and provides hands-on systems and network support for local workstations, servers and users. You will also play important role to implement the daily activities of the Corporate Reporting Platform.
*This is not a remote position and will be based out of either Woodstock, IL or Stevens Point, WI.
**Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate. Job Requirements:
A day in the life of a Senior Business Intelligence Developer:
- Designs and builds Reporting Services reports that meet user/business specifications.
- Analyzes and designs improvements to current Reporting and BI platforms.
- Implements the expansion of the OLAP platform to fulfill business reporting needs.
- Analyzes, Designs and develops SQL Server Analysis Services tabular cubes.
- Creates and maintains the logical and physical data model for the Reporting and BI Platforms.
- Supports and maintains backend Dynamics CRM dataflow processes.
- Leads and documents all ETL processes throughout the Reporting and BI Platforms.
- Implements and maintains data integrity and security in BI databases.
What we re looking for:
- All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Three to five years experience with SQL Server BI platform (2008R2-2016, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Two to three years experience with SQL Server Administration (SQL Server 2008R2-2016)
- Two to three years experience as Business Analyst on designing and implementing solutions for business needs.
- One to Three years experience with Power BI integration and data source design Visual Studio and use of Team Foundation Server, Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Expert knowledge on T-SQL / DAX is required
- Must have desire and willingness to stay current on emerging technologies, vendors and solutions
- Power-user capabilities with Microsoft Excel and Office 365
Why Join Ortho Molecular Products:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We are a leader in the supplement/vitamin market helping health care practitioners implement lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients. Here at Ortho Molecular Products we look for people who take pride in their work, execute on it and deliver great results. As a member of our company, you can pursue your fullest potential and contribute your skills and expertise to help make a difference, apply today to this great opportunity and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business systems, consult, consultant, crm, customer, information technology consultant, market
Loading some great jobs for you...