Medical Sales Executive
Compensation: $223,640.00 - $223,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Medical Sales Representative for the Corpus Christi, Valley and Laredo region
for one of our Clients. The Sales Representative will be selling into hospitals and surgery centers and satisfy customer needs by demonstrating and selling critical care medical equipment product lines. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain and increase Co.s market share by executing a territory plan and prospecting new business.
2. Obtain solid footing in existing accounts while cultivating and nurturing new accounts.
3. Demonstrate products after assessing customer needs; implement action plan to utilize equipment for evaluation purposes; secure business to meet revenue objectives.
4. Coordinate in-services of acquired business by planning post sale activities and addressing any questions and concerns; maintain competitive edge while completing sales cycle.
5. Maintain positive customer relations by problem-solving customer concerns on a timely basis; continue on-going customer support while maintaining positive references. QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
2. Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing)
3. Ability to comprehend technical product line
4. Ability to understand and develop strategies against the competition
5. High energy
6. Presentation skills (PowerPoint experience)
7. BS/BA degree strongly preferred
8. Prior experience selling capital equipment or medical equipment
9. Successful sales history
If you have medical equipment sales experience and interested in the role, please submit your resume to ...@ultimatestaffing.com or call 210 ###-####.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...